You can share the main calendar for your account, or another calendar you created.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can’t share calendars from the Google Calendar app.
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. You might need to click it to expand it. Hover over the calendar you want to share, click More More and then Settings and sharing.
- To share with individuals: Under “Share with specific people,” add the person or the email address of the person you want to share with.
- To change wider sharing settings: Under “Access permissions,” choose an option in the drop-down menu. Learn more about these options below.
- If someone isn’t already added, click Add people. Add people and click Send.
- If you shared your calendar with an individual email address, they’ll see your calendar in their “Other calendars” list. If you shared your calendar with an email group , they’ll see the calendar in their “Other calendars” list once they click on the link in the email invitation from Google Calendar.